PLCSI (Professional Liability Consulting Services, Inc.) is the Preferred Provider of Lawyers Professional Liability (LPL) Insurance for the Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York.
With thirty-five years of professional liability experience and expertise, and over forty LPL insurance carriers, we will deliver an insurance program which is both comprehensive and cost effective.
For more information, contact Dennis M. Supraner, President at: 914-592-6505 or visit our website at www.plcsi.com.
ELIGIBLE LAW FIRMS*
1. Any size firm, including sole proprietors.
2. Full & part-time practices.
3. Any Area of Practice (AOP), including high hazard and hard to place risks.
4. Non-Renewals Due to: Claims frequency or severity • Underwriting eligibility • Bar grievance, reprimand, admonition, suspension, or other disciplinary action.
5. Corporate In-House Counsel / Employed Lawyers.
6. Primary & Excess Coverage.
7. Admitted & Non-Admitted Coverage.
8. Continuity of Coverage: Prior Acts Coverage will be matched and/or restored.
9. Limits of Liability to $50,000,000+
*All titles, headings and definitions are provided only as a description of general terms and conditions and as a matter of convenience. They are not to be used in the determination of actual coverage. For a complete and accurate description of coverage, please refer to your specific policy (if one is issued) and any attachments thereto.