The WBASNY Virtual Scavenger Hunt will take place over the two days of the convention and is a remote app-based game where players scramble to find items to fulfill challenges before time runs out. Think you know a lot about WBASNY or the law? Think you have what it takes to solve puzzles? Then you won’t want to miss the fun. Participants will be able to track their progress in the leader board and the highest scorer will be awarded a prize.
The questions are designed to express every individual member’s curiosity, creativity and knowledge. The questions consist of riddles, fun picture tasks, fun legal trivia (after all it is a game for attorneys) and history questions that test your knowledge of the Women’s Bar Association of the State Of New York and its’ respective chapters.
To join, please follow these instructions:
- Download the GooseChase iOS or Android app.
- Choose to play as a guest, or register for a personal account with a username & password of your choice.
- Search for and select the WBASNY Virtual Convention Scavenger Hunt game, or search for game code VJ9ZZB.
- Follow the prompts to select or create your player profile.
Let the game begin!
- There will be three rounds of questions/challenges for the game. Friday, May 21st at 10:00 am, Friday, May 21st at 1:00 pm and Saturday, May 22nd at 10:00 am.
- Each round will last for one hour.
- Wrong answers or invalid photos will be erased and the participant will have to re-answer the particular question/challenge.
- In the case of a tie, there will be one additional question on May 22nd at 2:00 pm.
- The winner of the scavenger hunt will be announced at the Installation Ceremony on Saturday, May 22nd.