- This event has passed.
CLE – Employment Law Update
April 8, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Women’s Bar Association of Western New York – Continuing Legal Education Program: Employment Law Update
• Kinsey A. O’Brien, Esq., Hurwitz & Fine, P.C.
• Candace Alnaji, Esq., Law Office of Lindy Korn
• Tasha Moore, Esq., Regional Director, New York State Division of Human Rights
• Elizabeth Fox-Solomon, Esq., U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
• Claire Sellers, Esq., New York State United Teachers
• Rhonda Ley, Esq., Region 3 Director, National Labor Relations Board
• New York State Legislative and Regulatory Update
• Pregnancy Discrimination and Accommodation Issues
• NYS Division of Human Rights – Overview of Dealing with the Division and Substantive Updates to the NYS Human Rights Law
• US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Updates and Trends
• New York Public Sector and Union Update
• National Labor Relations Board Updates
5.5 CLE Credits: Areas of Professional Practice (approved for all attorneys) Also approved for 5.0 HR SHRM Credits, HRCI Credits pending
Registration Fee: $125.00; *3 or more from same firm: $112.50
*If you register 3 or more people from your firm, you will receive a 10% discount per registration. Registrations from all 3 attendees must be received at the same time.