Donations will be accepted from now until December 31, 2018,
and all donors will be acknowledged in our “Donor Roll”.
Now, more than ever, our voices have the power to make changes we want to see in the world, and to push for progress in our profession and in society. As lawyers, we are uniquely qualified to effectuate that change. WBASNY’s statewide voice of 20 chapters strong has the numbers, the skills, and the will to be a beacon illuminating the way. Our support – yours and mine – keeps that light burning.
HERE’S HOW …
- #WBASNYGives direct access to effect legislation impacting women and children, and society as a whole, through lobbying and our thoughtful responses to legislative requests on important issues.
- #WBASNYGives a network of over 4,000 attorneys and judges who understand the specific challenges faced in this demanding profession. WBASNY means that no attorney in New York State must face her challenges alone.
- #WBASNYGives membership benefits such as free CLE and discounts on valuable services.
- #WBASNYGives the opportunity to serve on over 35 committees on the state level to work on issues that each member feels particularly called to address with the collective strength of this organization and the expertise of its members.
- #WBASNYGives amicus briefs on cases of great significance to our mission, ensuring that our opinions and mission are heard and advanced through the court system.
- #WBASNYGives NOTHING without the STRENGTH & SUPPORT of its MEMBERS.
The Women’s Bar Association of The State of New York (“WBASNY”) is a Not-for-Profit
organized under New York State Not-for-Profit Corporation Law § 501(c)(6)
Donations made to WBASNY are NOT tax-deductible or refundable