- This event has passed.
Annual Membership Reception
September 24, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
New York Chapter
The New York Women’s Bar Association
invites you to the
2020 Annual Membership Reception
Meet the NYWBA Officers, Directors, Committee Chairs, members and prospective members.
Join colleagues and friends, network, and discover the many benefits of NYWBA membership, including:
- Free NYWBA CLE courses
- Committees to enhance your knowledge of substantive areas of the law and help address important legal and social issues
- Legislative and legal efforts to promote the fair and equal administration of justice and to help fight against attempts to compromise the rights of women and for equality for all persons under the law
- Fun social and networking events
All registrants will receive a complimentary cloth face mask by mail.
After an introduction by NYWBA President Amanda B. Norejko, we will breakout into two special sessions (for 30 minutes each) to learn more about NYWBA Committees, as well as the New York Women’s Bar Association Foundation.
Choose from the following Breakout Rooms:
Session I – Breakout Rooms
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Children’s Rights
- Civil Courts
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- Elder Law
- Employment & Equal Opportunity for Women
- Federal Practice
- Working Parents
Session II – Breakout Rooms
- Advance the Status of Women
- Human Trafficking
- International Women’s Rights
- Matrimonial & Family Law
- Reproductive Rights and Women’s Health
- Solo & Small Practice
- Students & New Lawyers
- Trusts & Estates
|Place||Via Zoom Conference. Link will be emailed 24 hours before the event.
Please make sure you enter your email address correctly.
|RSVP||RSVP by September 23 using the form below.|