- This event has passed.
From Sleep Deprived to Sleep Revived: What Makes Sleep Extra Difficult for Women & What to Do About It
March 16, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
New York Chapter
The NYWBA Reproductive Rights and Women’s Health Committee presents:
From Sleep Deprived to Sleep Revived:
What Makes Sleep Extra Difficult for Women & What to Do About It
Susan D’Addario, Certified Sleep Science Coach
Many of us, particularly women, struggle to get a good night’s sleep. We feel exhausted, on edge with family and friends, drop the ball at work, cannot keep our eyes open while driving or during other daytime activities.
It may seem like you’ve tried everything for better sleep, including potentially habit-forming sleep medications, and that there’s nothing you can do. Rather than just accept your sleep deprivation, why not try the advice from a Certified Sleep Science Coach?
During this special Zoom event, Susan will cover:
- Why women have a particularly challenging time with sleep
- How quality sleep serves us and how lack of sleep hurts
- What happens during the various sleep stages
- What gets in the way of falling asleep or sleeping through the night?
- What it takes to get a great night’s sleep, feel rested and be ready to take on the world
You will come away with newfound knowledge that can start you on your journey to getting back to sleep again, feel great and thriving for a lifetime!
|Date:||March 16, 2021|
|Location||By Zoom link|
|Info:||If you have any questions, please contact RepRights@nywba.org.|